In my opinion, the best way to cap off any meal with friends or family is with a delicious serving of dessert. And when it comes to a dinner party, pie is always a great choice.
There are so many yummy recipes out there that put a twist on traditional pie, like with these unbelievable apple pie tacos. But perhaps my favorite pie optionof all is this easy-to-follow recipe for cherry pie pops that’s mini cherry pies on a lollipop stick!
In this exclusive video, you’ll see just how simple it is to make this one-of-a-kind dessert right at home. Now your friends and family can enjoy homemade mini pies while they sit out in the backyard enjoying the summer weather.
I can’t wait to give these a shot myself they look just as delicious as they do adorable!
Scroll through below for a glimpse of this easy recipe, and then watch the video to see these cherry pie pops being made.
- Pie dough crust
- Cherry pie filling
- Raw sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Roll out crust on flour-covered surface.
- Cut out circles with a 3-inch cookie cutter.
- Place dough circles on parchment paper-lined baking tray.
- Add a lollipop stick to each circle, then top with cherry pie filling.
- Cover each with another dough circle, using a fork to seal all the way around.
- Brush with an egg wash.
- Sprinkle with raw sugar.
- Bake at 400 F for 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Don’t forget to print the recipe, and please SHARE with anyone who loves fun, new desserts!